As enterprises evaluate building and deploying applications to the cloud, security is always part of the conversation and assessment. Windows Azure, as a cloud application hosting platform, must provide confidentiality, integrity, and availability of customer data, while also enabling transparent accountability. To help customers better understand the array of security controls implemented within Windows Azure from both the customer’s and Microsoft operations’ perspectives, a new white paper has been published – “Windows Azure Security Overview”. You can also learn more about the paper and download it at the Windows Azure Team Blog.
.NET .NET Services Apple architecture Archtect Cafe Azure BizSpark Channel 9 cloud Deep Zoom Expression Facebook IE iPad Live Live Services Mesh Microsoft MIX Online Services Ozzie PaaS PC PDC RIA S+S SaaS security Services Silverlight Silverlight Streaming SlideShare soa social networking SQL Services Startup vmware Web Windows Windows 7 Windows Azure Windows Live Windows Mobile Windows Phone WPF
- RT @FortuneMagazine: Google Android has an enterprise problem: flip.it/irhsG 1 day ago
- RT @StockTwits: The current state of housing and is it a bubble? flip.it/DHCcX via @ToddSullivan $IYR $SPY $XHB 2 days ago
- What happened to Liberty? Freedom?? #IRS asked anti-abortion group about content of public prayers news.yahoo.com/blogs/ticket/i… 2 days ago
- RT @EmilyMiller: Noonan on IRS is must read --> RT @Peggynoonannyc: We're in midst of worst Washington scandal since Watergate. http://t.co… 3 days ago
- RT @weeklystandard: What About the Video?: Emails, schmemails—let’s move on. KEVIN LAMARQUE / Reuters / Landov So, what about t... http:… 3 days ago